Hand Rejuvenation Cosmetic Dermatologist Franklin TN
Hand rejuvenation treatments are offered by the best in class board certified cosmetic dermatologists of Transformative Dermatology. Our Franklin, TN based practice is proud to offer the greater Nashville area premier cosmetic dermatology services, including non-surgical hand rejuvenation treatments including chemical peels, laser devices, and IPL technology. Our cosmetic dermatologists at Transformative Dermatology are constantly researching the best treatments for physical signs of the natural aging process, which is why we continue to update our state-of-the-art medical facility with the latest and greatest in aesthetic techniques.
The natural aging process cannot be stopped, but it is possible to diminish the physical signs of aging that show on localized areas that are harder to reach, such as the hands. Hand rejuvenation treatments offered at the Franklin, TN based Transformative Dermatology include chemical peels, laser devices, and the latest in IPL technology. Each treatment type may be performed in conjunction with others to reach optimal results, though not all treatments may be performed at the same appointment.
“I am so happy to be reunited with Dr. Fichtel! My girls and I were her patients before she relocated. I was so thrilled to see her billboard in Coolsprings saying that she was back. Unfortunately , she found me with a scalp condition that several doctors of different specialties could not diagnose. When I saw her beautiful face on that billboard, I thought “she will help me”. I was concerned that she may be concentrating her practice on only aesthetics. Not only did she spend an hour with me, she consulted a leading expert on my extremely rare condition and had a treatment plan for me when I left. I knew she didn’t accept or file insurance and wondered what my financial commitment would be. What I found was that she is an excellent value because I had already spent triple what her fee was but had no answers. I loved that she dispenses her own specially formulated prescriptions in office, so you can leave with everything you need! Plus, her office looks like a spa! Imso hap” ~ Healthgrades
Please note: Our cosmetic dermatologists offer in-person and virtual consults (from anywhere in the world).
Our highly trained cosmetic dermatologists at Transformative Dermatology routinely use chemical peels (superficial, medium, and deep) to treat dark spots, scarring, and wrinkles / fine lines that appear on the hands as a result of the natural aging process and sun damage from long term exposure to high levels of natural sunlight. Chemical peels are offered as an in-office treatment at the Franklin, TN based Transformative Dermatology. A chemical peel is a gentle alternative for skin rejuvenation, as opposed to more invasive laser skin resurfacing methods.
Chemical peels can help with:
- Wrinkle reduction
- Blemish removal
- Skin texture improvement
- Uneven pigmentation correction
- Scar softening
We offer the most advanced, effective laser device available on the market for medical hand rejuvenation treatment, the Halo™ Laser device. This treatment is highly popular, as it is pain-free, quick, and non-invasive, with zero downtime. The Halo™ laser emits wavelengths that focus on the top layer of skin to fix any associated with the pores. Then, the Halo™ laser device further penetrates deeper layers of the skin (called the dermis) in order to help heal cells affected by sun damage.
- Halo™ Laser Treatment: Halo™ Laser treatment for hand rejuvenation is the latest in non-invasive, pain-free lasers for skin rejuvenation – whether it is due to the natural aging process or long-term sun exposure, the highly trained cosmetic dermatologists at Transformative Dermatology can help you rediscover youthful, rejuvenated skin through the use of Halo™ Laser treatment. We offer this treatment in-office daily at our state-of-the-art medical practice that serves the greater Nashville area.
The IPL Photofacial uses advanced light therapy technology to shoot short bursts of light on the treatment area. This provides skin rejuvenation and can be effective for localized areas in need of a youthful glow. The physical signs of the natural aging process can show up prematurely, but IPL Photofacial treatment can effectively diminish its presence, along with signs of sun damage, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation.
- Forever Young BBL™: At the Franklin, TN based Transformative Dermatology, we only use top tier FDA-approved treatments that yield consistent, long-term results that have our patients coming back for more treatments. The medical director and founder of Transformative Dermatology (board certified cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Jill Fichtel) uses the Forever Young BBL™ (Broad Band Light) device to deliver long-lasting hand rejuvenation, including signs of aging / scarring on the hands.
Other benefits of the Forever Young BBL™ device for non-surgical hand rejuvenation:
- Eradicates acne / blemishes
- Treats rosacea / telangiectasias / cherry angiomas
- Diminishes wrinkles / fine lines on the face
- Improves overall skin elasticity / firmness / texture
- Immediate results. No downtime.
The non-surgical hand rejuvenation treatments offered at Transformative Dermatology may be performed in conjunction with other cosmetic dermatology services. During your initial consultation with the top rated board certified dermatologist, she will build a customized treatment plan to actualize your post-treatment goals through your desired treatment method.
As best in class, top rated Nashville (Franklin, TN) dermatologists we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a cosmetic dermatology or general dermatology consultation please use the eForm on the right or simply phone us.
1909 Mallory Lane
Franklin, TN 37067