Dermal Fillers: Transformative Dermatology – Franklin, TN
Diminish Fine Lines & Wrinkles While Restoring Facial Volume. At Transformative Dermatology, our best in class board certified dermatologists routinely perform injectable treatments using dermal fillers, facial fillers, and lip fillers. Our Nashville cosmetic dermatologists are proud to offer multiple facial fillers including Restylane®. At our Franklin, TN based cosmetic dermatology practice we are committed to providing patients with top tier care in a state-of-the-art environment. Restylane® fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that begins to decline during adulthood.
Restylane® fillers help revitalize target areas on the face to create natural-looking results that reflect your realistic post-treatment goals. Patients can expect younger-looking skin that is more plump and smooth, with a noticeable increase in skin elasticity and firmness. Restylane® fillers involve a quick and virtually painless procedure performed in-office at our state-of-the-art Franklin, TN based medical practice. Transformative Dermatology’s team of top notch board certified dermatologists are passionate about researching medical-grade anti-aging treatments that combat the physical signs of the natural aging process, which is why we only offer the latest in FDA-approved dermal fillers.
“I went in to get my lips evened out after another doctor made them a little uneven from 1 syringe of Juvederm. Dr. Fichtel suggest restalyne silk to fix my lips and she took so much time & has such attention to detail, my lips are perfect now. I will continue going to her to get my lip fillers. She truly is an artist.” ~ RealSelf
Restylane® is most commonly used to treat
- The area below the nose / above the upper lip
- Marionette lines
- Tear troughs / dark circles under the eyes
- Corners of the mouth
- Nasolabial folds / wrinkles (AKA laugh lines)
- Fine lines on the face
- Wrinkles / lines near the jawline
- Acne scars
Restylane for Anti-Aging
Restylane® fillers go above and beyond to revitalize volume in facial contour that is typically lost during adulthood (as a result of the natural aging process). Patients are candidates for Restylane® cosmetic injectable treatment if they desire to smooth out wrinkles / fine lines of the face, regain volume in the lips, or recontour certain facial attributes.
Restylane® dermal fillers may be employed across a variety of target areas on the face. For example, Restylane® is commonly used for tear trough treatment for facial revitalization. The natural aging process often causes physical signs to show prematurely, which can lead to confidence issues and general insecurity.
Dermal fillers have dominated the cosmetic injectables industry due to their emerging versatility. Many dermal fillers, such as Restylane®, now offer more diverse properties, such as acne scar treatment. Restylane® may be used to diminish uneven skin / appearance of scars that develop as a result of previous cystic / recurring acne.
What to Expect
- The best in class board certified dermatologists of Transformative Dermatology are highly trained in administering cosmetic injectables and will ensure maximum patient comfort with virtually painless treatment with or without lidocaine.
- Restylane® fillers typically take anywhere between 30-40 minutes to administer, depending on final treatment areas and your unique anatomy.
- Each patient works directly with the top of the line cosmetic dermatologist to achieve realistic post-treatment results with non-invasive medical-grade intervention with results that can last up to 9 months.
- Easily manageable follow-up treatments to maintain optimal results.
Please note: We offer in-person and virtual consultations (from anywhere in the world).
- Restylane® can be used to treat both men and women that desire softer, more youthful appearing facial skin. The multipurpose dermal filler is a popular treatment option for adult patients of all ages and yields temporary results that may last up to 9 months.
- Restylane® is an FDA-approved, revolutionary dermal filler that can be used to effectively reduce wrinkles and fine lines of the face, as well as volumize / contour facial areas in need of a medical-grade / naturally-derived plumping solution.
As best in class, top rated Nashville (Franklin, TN) dermatologists we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a cosmetic dermatology or general dermatology consultation please use the eForm on the right or simply phone us.
1909 Mallory Lane
Franklin, TN 37067