Dermal Fillers Specialist Franklin / Nashville TN
Our top rated cosmetic dermatologists at Transformative Dermatology (conveniently located in Franklin, TN, right outside of Nashville) routinely perform dermal filler cosmetic injections for patients that want to give their facial features some much needed volume and natural hydration. The dermal fillers offered at Transformative Dermatology are made from a hyaluronic acid (HA) based substance that helps promote natural volumizing effects. Our best in class board certified dermatologists are passionate about researching the latest in dermal fillers, which is why we offer only the best, most effective treatments available.
Dermal fillers can help diminish physical signs associated with the natural aging process and make the face appear naturally fuller and more youthful. During adulthood (even as early as 22 years old), the production of revitalizing proteins / chemicals begins to dwindle and leaves areas of the body (particularly the face) looking deflated, tired, and generally weathered. Dermal fillers are a highly popular non-surgical treatment for adult patients (both men and women) that desire a more full, voluminous facial appearance. Our Franklin, TN based practice is proud to serve the greater Nashville area and beyond!
“I absolutely LOVE Dr. Fichtel!! She is the most compassionate, intelligent, artistic, and beautiful (inside and out) health care professional I’ve ever met! I’ve been her patient now for almost a year and I will always go to her. Dr. Fichtel knows how to find the ‘gold’ in each and every person she comes into contact with and makes them feel like the beautiful person they are created to be. Each person is treated as an individual and the care is tailored to their specific needs and desires. She has a very warm and caring personality, I am so grateful I found her. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field which causes me to trust her with my very life! I recommend her to every one I know seeking out dermatology on every level!” ~ RealSelf
Our board certified cosmetic dermatology team begins the dermal filler treatment by numbing the treatment area to ensure maximum comfort. Patients typically report feeling a tiny prick, some slight pressure, and a dull throbbing sensation while receiving the injections, but the effects are minor and go away fairly quickly.
It is normal for the treated area(s) to remain swollen for a brief amount of time following the treatment; other side effects are minimal / quickly subside. Dermal fillers are quick, painless, and yield amazing results that last up to 9 months (depending on the product injected / your unique anatomy).
We offer the following dermal fillers to volumize facial features:
- Juvéderm®: Dermal fillers, such as the highly popular Juvederm®, are an effective non-surgical cosmetic injectable treatment offered by our highly trained board certified cosmetic dermatologists at Transformative Dermatology (serving the greater Nashville area). Juvederm® dermal filler rejuvenates facial features in need of volume and hydration. The results last from 3-6 months.
- Restalyne®: Restalyne is a dermal filler routinely used as dermal filler at the Franklin, TN based Transformative Dermatology. When used as a dermal filler, Restalyne® hydrates and rejuvenates deeper layers of skin to volumize and refresh the treated area. Because Restalyne® is made of artificial hyaluronic acid, the solution mimics the same chemical produced in the body. Full results may last up to 9 months.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid based fillers
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally derived material made in the body that begins to deplete as humans age.
- The substance commonly found in dermal fillers such as Restalyne® and Juvederm® can hold nearly 1,000 times its own weight (in water), providing patients with naturally hydrated, voluminous facial features.
- There is no need to extract the dermal fillers once their effectiveness has weakened because the fillers are made from a gel that is naturally broken down by the body.
- An excellent option for under eye fillers.
- Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers provide consistent, controlled results that can easily be touched up in-office every few months at the Franklin, TN based Transformative Dermatology.
Please note: We offer in-person and virtual consultations (from anywhere in the world).
As best in class, top rated Nashville (Franklin, TN) dermatologists we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a cosmetic dermatology or general dermatology consultation please use the eForm on the right or simply phone us.
1909 Mallory Lane
Franklin, TN 37067