Botox®, Xeomin®, Jeuveau®, Teosyal RHA®, Sculptra Aesthetic®, Versa™, Restalyne®, Juvéderm®
Injectables – Botox®, Xeomin®, Jeuveau®, Teosyal RHA®, Sculptra Aesthetic®, and Versa™, as well as Volumizing Dermal Fillers including Restalyne® and Juvéderm®, is offered at our Nashville / Franklin, TN dermatology practice.
Our top rated board certified cosmetic dermatology team at the Nashville based Transformative Dermatology offers cosmetic injectables for patients seeking smoother, more youthful looking skin. All injectable treatments are performed at our state-of-the-art medical facility located right outside of Nashville in Franklin, TN. If you are interested in learning more about the cosmetic injectables we offer at Transformative Dermatology or schedule an initial consultation with the board certified cosmetic dermatologist determine your best course of treatment.
“Dr. Jill Fichtel, nice office understood concerns and expressed enthusiasm for her industry. loved it. Wonderful. kind caring first time that I ever had been to a cosmetic dermatologist at 56 years of age, didn’t know what I was missing and should have started sooner taking better care of my skin. He prepped me to let me know that the injections would sting a little and they did. The office and Dr. Fichtel said that the little bumps would go away within the hour and they did, of course I never believe anything whole heartedly but this time it was true. She also suggested products that I should try, which I had and loved them, just as much as she said that I would. Happy” ~ RealSelf
The cosmetic dermatology team at Transformative Dermatology offers a wide variety of injectables that can help to sculpt skin, smooth out wrinkles, add volume, and dissolve excess fat. Currently, there is no method to halt the aging process, but cosmetic injectables such as Botox®, Xeomin®, Jeuveau®, Teosyal RHA®, Sculptra® Aesthetic, Versa™, and additional volumizing fillers. Cosmetic injectable treatment should be performed by a licensed health care provider, such as Nashville cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Jill Fichtel of Transformative Dermatology (Franklin, TN).
Wrinkle / Fine Line Removal
- Botox®: Botox is a highly popular cosmetic injectable that smoothes out the skin on and around the face. Botox® is typically employed to diminish wrinkles and give patients a natural-looking youthful appearance. The non-surgical cosmetic procedure takes between 30-45 minutes and lasts for up to 4 months. The board certified dermatologist recommends undergoing timely Botox® sessions to retain the best results.
- Xeomin®: This FDA-approved injectable works to remove unwanted frown lines and wrinkles. Xeomin® can smoothen skin to create a more youthful appearance and is most commonly used on moderate to severe forehead lines, frown lines between the eyebrows, and crow’s feet on the outer edges of the eyes. The best in class board certified Nashville dermatologist will work with you to figure out which cosmetic injectable is best suited for your needs and post-treatment goals. Xeomin® is similar to Botox®, though Xeomin® comes in a more purified form. Essentially, this treatment targets muscles beneath the treatment area and prevents contractions that cause wrinkles.
- Jeuveau®: Jeuveau® cosmetic injectables are offered by our board certified cosmetic dermatologists at Transformative Dermatology (Franklin, TN). Jeuveau is an FDA-approved treatment for moderate to severe “glabellar” frown lines that occur between the eyebrows. Jeuveau® effectively blocks nerve signals that control the affected area’s muscle contraction and ultimately relaxes the facial muscles, allowing wrinkles and lines between the eyebrows to diminish. This creates a more youthful and refreshed appearance. Post-treatment results last between 5-6 months.
- Teosyal RHA®: Teosyal RHA® fillers are offered by our best in class board certified cosmetic dermatologists at the top of the line Transformative Dermatology (located in Franklin, TN, right outside of Nashville). This dermal filler treatment targets areas of the face that gradually lose volume over time (due to the natural aging process). Our cosmetic dermatologists recommend Teosyal RHA® for both men and women seeking to diminish wrinkles lines, add volume to shallow facial contours, reduce the presence of scars, and soften other facial creases. Post-treatment results may last anywhere from 5-6 months to a few years, depending on the treatment / number of injections.
- Sculptra®: Sculptra® Aesthetic is a cutting-edge injectable that targets visible and underlying effects of the natural aging process through the injection of collagen stimulators into the treatment area. Sculptra® restores the skin and smooths out wrinkles and fine lines. The injectable treatment reaches deep into the dermis to deliver restoration of the skin’s volume and deep inner structure. The results are long-lasting and the treatment continues to gradually smooth out fine lines / wrinkles and the results can last up to 2 years. Sculptra® usually consists of three injections administered evenly over a period of months.
- Versa™: The Versa™ injectable dermal filler is routinely performed at Transformative Dermatology‘s Franklin, TN state-of-the-art medical facility. Versa™ treatment consists of cosmetic injectable treatment that works to smooth wrinkles / fine lines and restore facial volume lost as a result of the natural aging process. Versa™ filler mainly consists of hyaluronic acid and provides patients with long-lasting results. Optimal results may last up to 6 months and the timeline can be extended with routine follow-up treatment for upkeep.
Volumizing Dermal Fillers
- Restalyne®: Restalyne is a dermal filler commonly employed by our top notch board certified doctors of Transformative Dermatology. This treatment fights the physical effects of the natural aging process by smoothing wrinkles and fine lines while rejuvenating deeper layers of skin. Restalyne® can restore volume in the face, as well as smooth out facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds. Restalyne® contains an artificial hyaluronic acid that is specifically made to mimic the same chemical produced in the body to provide long-lasting, natural-looking results that can last up to 18 months (for nasolabial folds).
- Juvedérm®: Lip fillers, such as the highly popular Juvéderm®, are an effective non-surgical cosmetic injectable treatment offered by our cosmetic dermatologists at the Franklin, TN based Transformative Dermatology. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally derived material made in the body that begins to deplete with age. Hyaluronic acid can hold nearly 1,000 times its own weight (in water), providing patients with hydrated, voluminous lips. Juvéderm® filler can replenish collagen production in various areas of the face that are in need of some volume, or facial creases that need to be smoothed out.
As best in class, top rated Nashville (Franklin, TN) dermatologists we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a cosmetic dermatology or general dermatology consultation please use the eForm on the right or simply phone us.
1909 Mallory Lane
Franklin, TN 37067