There’s no denying that things are a bit different these days. Health and safety have risen to the forefront of everyone’s minds. At Transformative Dermatology, the safety and well-being of our patients and staff have always been our top priority. As we adapt to a new wave of precautionary measures in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’d like to share with you some changes we’ve embraced at our office to ensure it’s the utmost safe environment for you as well as our staff. We will be taking the following steps going forward:
- We will continue with a minimal number of patients in the office each day maintaining social distancing as well as giving staff time to provide each patient with detailed attention.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize all surfaces and rooms after each patient interaction.
- Minimal staff interaction (no more than 3 employees, including Dr. Jill).
- Each staff member will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Patients are encouraged to bring their own mask or facial covering. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided.
- Everyone entering the facility (including staff) will have their temperature taken daily.
- No waiting room time. We will take you straight back to one of our completely sanitized rooms.
- No paperwork to be filled out.
- Access to hand sanitizer throughout the facility.
All these measures add up to optimal safety for your visit. Your safety always has been and always will be our number one priority.
With all these precautions in place, we ask that our patients be mindful that increased times in between appointments will likely result in us getting booked up more quickly than usual. So it’s important to call us as soon as possible to schedule your visit so we can set up the best possible time for you.
We’re also thrilled to continue offering the safety and convenience of Virtual Consultations for patients who wish to remain at home. Dermatologist Jill C. Fichtel, M.D., or one of our highly trained experts, can assess your condition, discuss possible treatment paths and map out a plan custom-made just for you. Dr. Jill also offers one-on-one Virtual Visits for general dermatological conditions, such as acne and rashes. She can even prescribe medications for certain conditions. All this can be done through your phone, tablet, or computer in the comfort of your own home. Simply call our office at (615) 905-4994 and schedule an appointment time convenient for you. We’ll handle the rest.
No matter how you choose to interact with us, we can’t wait to see you again! Above all else, we encourage everyone to stay safe and healthy during this time.