The HydraFacial is a novel treatment were we work several skin problems simultaneously. In 3 steps the HydraFacial treatment can provide a deep dermatological cleaning, extraction, hydration, and protection above all with high-end technology. At the same time offers detoxify, exfoliate, remove dark spots and activate the natural collagen of the skin to improve elasticity.
HydraFacial is a painless, non-invasive treatment that rejuvenates the skin with immediate results. HydraFacial has no long recovery time and does not leave the face with a reddish coloration after its application. Most importantly the treatment is soothing and refreshing. This treatment does not produce irritation or discomfort and its effects are immediate.
HydraFacial is For All Skin Types.
This is ideal for those patients who have an event and want to look radiant skin. In addition its for those who suffer from oily, dry, thin, dehydrated skins. Or skins with hyperpigmentation problems.
HydraFacial is very effective in case of the following skin problems listed below:
– Signs of skin aging. Fine lines of expression and wrinkles.
– Loss of elasticity and firmness.
– Dry skin and dehydration.
– Rugged skin texture.
– Hyperpigmentation (sunspots, dark spots).
– Oily skin. Helps control the accelerated production of sebum, improving the appearance of the skin.
– Large pores, blackheads.
– Comedogenic skin
Benefits of HydraFacial Treatment
The HydraFacial treatment is an aesthetic procedure. It provides shine, health, and necessary care for the skin. HydraFacial achieves immediate results in the first session.
Among its outstanding benefits include:
- A 3 stage treatment through a deep hydration system from the inside out. In this process a specialist will work the face with various products. Exfoliates, vitamins, antioxidants and peptides are used. Ultimately, this promotes silkiness and hydration in minutes.
- Anti-aging treatment as a result eliminates fine lines and wrinkles.
- Recover moisture from the skin.
- Regenerate the tissues of the deep layers of the skin.
- Non-invasive with no recovery time needed
- HydraFacial treatment is complete in 30 minutes.
- Promotes the production of collagen
- Keeps the skin smooth, radiant & above all healthy
- Softens and lightens skin instantly
- Strengthens the deep layers of the skin.
- Improves the appearance of open and dilated pores
- Accelerates cellular metabolism that helps optimal cell regeneration for skin cells.
HydraFacial: Treatment in 3 Stages
HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and removes impurities leaving the skin cleaned, moisturized and toned.
1. Peeling and Skin Renewal
Firstly, removing dead cells, smoothing the skin and eliminating pigmentation. We initiate the process by applying a solution. Because this procedure promotes cell rejuvenation by improving the appearance and texture of the skin surface.
The HydraFacial by means of the suction manages to stimulate the micro-circulation of the skin through a lymphatic drainage which helps to detoxify, tone and oxygenate the skin.
2. Extraction and deep cleaning of the pores
Secondly, in this stage we proceed to a deep cleaning that is achieved thanks to the administration of antiseptic and antibacterial ingredients that soften the blackheads, pores, and impurities of the skin, allowing to completely open the pores to facilitate the extraction and elimination of the accumulated dirt in the skin. In addition, the solution has anti-inflammatory ingredients that allow to improve the appearance of pores, once the second phase of treatment is finished, the pores will be closed and imperceptible.
3. A fusion of vitamins, antioxidants, moisturizers, and peptides:
Thirdly, The skin is clean and decongested. A moisturizing bath for the skin rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and peptides with rejuvenating properties.
The application of different peptides is performed according to the specific needs of the patient skin. The peptides will help to regenerate and soften the skin, improve elasticity, promote the formation of collagen. In addition the peptides delay the appearance of lines of expression and wrinkles and effectively lighten the tone of the skin by eliminating dark spots.
After several minutes the patient will be able to see healthy, radiant skin.
HydraFacial treatment sessions are 30 minutes. One session will help to start seeing positive changes in skin health. However, our specialists recommend 6 to 8 sessions of treatment to obtain optimal results on the skin and prolong the wonderful effects of the treatment.
Care and Recommendations After Treatment
HydrafFacial is a non-invasive procedure and that does not need recovery. The care is minimal but the patient must have it. It is recommended to avoid direct sun exposure and apply sunscreen SPF 50 every 4 – 6 hours after treatment.
The treatment can be enhanced if the patient has a daily facial care routine. Our specialists will be responsible for helping you with the selection of products according to the needs of your skin.